Texas Military Preparedness Commission
Established in 2003 by the 78th Texas Legislature, the Texas Military Preparedness Commission’s (TMPC) goal is to preserve, protect, expand, and attract new military missions, assets, and installations. Additionally, the TMPC encourages defense-related businesses to expand or relocate in Texas.
In the News
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force Strategic Report
- Governor Abbott Announces $2 Million Grant To Austin Community College District In Support Of Army Futures Command
- Governor Abbott Attends U.S. Army Futures Command Activation Ceremony
- Governor Abbott Meets With Texas Military Leaders Following 2017 Texas Military Summit
- Governor Abbott Announces $20 Million In Grants To Texas Military Installations