Requesting a Ceremonial Item for Military Service, The Yellow Rose of Texas, and Admiral in the Texas Navy
Please use the following steps to request a ceremonial item from the Office of the Governor:
- Visit the Governor’s Office Contact page online.
- Under type of message, please select “I need assistance”.
- Please provide mailing information for receipt of the ceremonial item. If this item will be presented to someone, please provide a contact that can be requested for any clarification on the item’s information.
- Under “issue”, select “ceremonial item request”.
- In comments, please provide information on the person receiving the ceremonial item. **Please see the notes below for specific requests.
- Select “send message”.
Please note that military installation addresses may take additional time to deliver certificates. Our constituent communications office will contact you with any clarification questions on your item.
- Ceremonial Item for Military Service
Please provide the person’s name, branch, and years of service.
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
This award is based on exceptional community service. Please be sure to provide information on the person’s community service in the comment section of the form. This award is given to women. This award takes a minimum of three weeks to process.
- Admiral in the Texas Navy
This award is based on exceptional community service. Please be sure to provide information on the person’s community service in the comment section of the form. This award takes a minimum of three weeks to process.
If you need additional assistance, please Send us a Message or contact the TMPC as noted below.
Texas Military Preparedness Commission
Office of the Governor
P. O. Box 12428
Austin, Texas 78711
Send a Message
Keith Graf, Director
Alexandra Taylor, Program Manager