Requesting a Ceremonial Item for Military Service
If you would like to request a ceremonial item from the Governor to commemorate military service or retirement, please note the following instructions:
- Select Contact (https://gov.texas.gov/contact/) for the Governor’s Office Contact page.
- Under type of message, please select “I need assistance”.
- Please provide mailing information for receipt of the ceremonial item. If this item will be presented to someone, please provide a contact that can be requested for any clarification on the item’s information.
- Under “issue”, select “ceremonial item request”
- In comments, please provide information on the person receiving the ceremonial item. Name, rank, branch of service, years of service, etc.
- Select “send message”
Our constituent communications office will contact you with any clarification questions on your item.
If you need additional assistance, please contact the TMPC as noted below or Send a Message.
Texas Military Preparedness Commission
Office of the Governor
P. O. Box 12428
Austin, Texas 78711
Send a Message
Keith Graf, Director
Alexandra Taylor, Program Manager