Texas Governor’s Mansion Tours
Free guided tours of the Texas Governor’s Mansion will resume on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 and will be available on the days and times listed below on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For security purposes, reservations must be made at least one week in advance.
- Walk-up tours are not available.
- Tours last approximately 20 minutes and are subject to change.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, and social distancing guidelines will be implemented to ensure the safety of all visitors.
Available Tour Dates
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 – 2:00pm, 2:30pm (All tours full)
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 – 2:00pm, 2:30pm (All tours full)
- Friday, March 12, 2021 – 2:00pm, 2:30pm
Beginning March 17, 2021, free guided tours will be available every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, and 3:30pm.
The Mansion will be closed for public tours the following dates:
- Friday, April 2, 2021
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021