Public Safety Office
The Governor’s Public Safety Office is composed of the Criminal Justice Division, Homeland Security Grants Division and Child Sex Trafficking Team administer more than $375 million in federal and state grant funding to promote strategies that improve public safety, support victims of crime, prevent terrorism, and prepare communities for the threats and hazards that pose the greatest risk to Texans.
For more information on PSO’s programs and operations, read PSO’s Biennial Report to the Legislature.
We are also proud to administer the Governor’s Star of Texas Awards.
eGrants – eGrants is the online grant management system used by Public Safety Office programs; follow the link to register for an account, submit and certify an application(s), and then manage any grant(s) awarded to your agency.
- State Auditor’s Office Fraud Hotline: 1-800-TX-AUDIT
- View the State Auditor’s website for more information on reporting fraud, waste, or abuse.
- Office of the Governor Policy related to Responding to Discrimination Complaints Relating to Federal Grant Programs
- Notice of Nondiscrimination (English-OCR, Spanish-OCR, English-DHS, Spanish-DHS)
- Discrimination Compliant Verification Form
Public Safety Office,
Office of the Governor
1100 San Jacinto Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78701
P.O. Box 12428, Austin, Texas 78711