Texas Women’s Hall of Fame - 2022 Nominations
Criteria for Selection
- Nominee must be a native or current resident of Texas
- Nominee may be deceased or living
- Former nominees are eligible and nominations may be resubmitted
Statement of Qualifications
- Please provide a narrative statement supporting your nomination of no more than two double-spaced, typed pages
- Detail the nominee’s background and accomplishments, and explain how the nominee has attained significant achievements in their particular discipline, field, or profession.
- Explain how the nominee’s achievements have benefitted the state of Texas.
- Supporting data may be included but is not required. Examples include: a photo, curriculum vitae, and/or a list of awards and honors received by the nominee. Any photo entries must be included on a Word or PDF document.
- Once submitted, the nomination form and all supporting documents become the property of the State of Texas.
- Winners are selected by a panel of judges. The judges do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, or disability.
- Notification letters will be mailed to recipients and their respective nominators in June 2020.
- Please visit www.twu.edu/twhf for a list of current and past honorees.
Nominations will open in 2022.