Texas Women’s Hall of Fame - 2023 Nominations
Criteria for Selection
- Nominee must be a native or current resident of Texas
- Nominee may be deceased or living
- Former nominees are eligible and nominations may be resubmitted
Statement of Qualifications
- Please provide a narrative statement supporting your nomination of no more than two double-spaced, typed pages
- Detail the nominee’s background and accomplishments, and explain how the nominee has attained significant achievements in their particular discipline, field, or profession.
- Explain how the nominee’s achievements have benefitted the state of Texas.
- Supporting data may be included but is not required. Examples include: a photo, curriculum vitae, and/or a list of awards and honors received by the nominee. Any photo entries must be included on a Word or PDF document.
- Once submitted, the nomination form and all supporting documents become the property of the State of Texas.
- Winners are selected by a panel of judges. The judges do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, or disability.
- Please visit www.twu.edu/twhf for a list of current and past honorees.
Women's Hall of Fame 2023 Nominations Application
Womens's Hall of Fame 2023 Nominations application is now open. Submit an application of your nomination before May 31, 2023. Follow the link below and fill out the application before the deadline.
Women's Hall of Fame 2023 Nominee Application
Submission Deadline - May 31, 2023