Apply Now! 36th Annual Governor’s Volunteer Awards
Don't miss your opportunity to submit your nominations for the Governor's Volunteer Awards! This program in collaboration with the OneStar Foundation celebrates individuals and organizations in Texas that have made an extraordinary impact in their communities through service and volunteering. The submission deadline has been extended to Thursday, May 23.
The Governor’s Volunteer Awards are a meaningful opportunity to showcase the work of stellar volunteers on a statewide stage, while also attracting attention and recognition to local service activities.
Nominations will be accepted in the following categories:
- Governor’s Lone Star Achievement Award
- First Lady’s Rising Star Award
- Partners in Education Award
- Service to Veterans Award
- Higher Education Community Impact Award – University
- Higher Education Community Impact Award – Community College
- Corporate Community Impact Award
- Community Leadership Award
- National Service “Make a Difference” Award
Detailed descriptions and criteria for each award can be found here.
I am honored to be a part of the Governor's Volunteer Awards and look forward to the reception in the fall where the Awards are presented at the Governor's Mansion.
For more information or to see last year's winners and celebration, please click here.