November 16, 2020 to November 19, 2020
About the Event:
The Office of the Governor invites Texas companies to join the Virtual State of Texas Pavilion at MEDICA, the world’s largest event for the medical sector.
For more than 40 years MEDICA has been firmly established on every expert’s calendar. Future, digital, and together. These three words inspire the organization of this year’s Virtual MEDICA and make it possible to bring you this important global platform even in these challenging times.
AS A VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR, YOU WILL:
- Showcase your products and innovations in your online showroom
- Network and meet your contacts via a video by using matchmaking tool
- Experience exciting lectures, discussion groups, live pitches and exhibitor web sessions with product and company presentations
- Discover cutting-edge medical technology and stay up to date on the latest developments
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION:
- US-registered and US-operating independent, established, for-profit company (at least one year of revenues) with a Federal Identification Number tied to a Texas address
- Have an exportable product/service that fits the trade show industry focus, manufactured, produced, processed or value-added in Texas
- Meet SBA “Small Business Concern” size guidelines
- Demonstrate Export Readiness (understand the costs associated with exporting, have a strategic plan for exporting)
- Remain in good standing with the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts and not debarred from receiving state or federal funding
- Eligible, qualified Texas small businesses will receive the Virtual MEDICA 2020 Exhibitor Package at NO COST. Additional exhibit products and services offered by the trade show organizers and third-party vendors, as well as company-specific marketing costs are not included