Governor’s Small Business Webinar Series
May 20, 2020 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
About the Event:
Business Strategy for an Evolving Future Webinar - As our state's economy begins to reopen, many businesses are adapting their strategy to cope with uncertainty ahead. This webinar will assist small businesses and entrepreneurs develop business strategies and solutions to navigate evolving situations. Join us as we bring together the leading COVID-19 support experts to offer advice and answer questions on available resources and programs.
The agenda will include:
- Update on state and federal resources and programs
- Information on both financial and non-financial support
- Live Q&A with the expert panel
The expert panel will include:
- Adriana Cruz, Executive Director, Governor’s Economic Development & Tourism Office; Member of the Governor's Strike Force to Open Texas
- Aaron Demerson, Commissioner Representing Employers, Texas Workforce Commission
- Justin Crossie, Regional Administrator, South Central Region, U.S. Small Business Administration
Participation in the Webinar is FREE, however there is a maximum capacity of 10,000 attendees.
Notice of Assistance at Office of the Governor Public Event:
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend the event and may need auxiliary aids or services should contact the Office of Small Business Assistance within the Economic Development and Tourism Office at (512) 936-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org, at least two (2) business days before the event so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
This event is hosted by the Office of the Governor.Back to the event calendar