Governor’s Small Business Webinar: Business Strategies for an Evolving Future
August 5, 2020
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
About the Event:
COVID-19 has impacted how we conduct business in many ways. That is why the Governor's Small Business Team will host another webinar focused on helping small businesses develop adaptive business strategies for an evolving future. This webinar will help guide business owners and entrepreneurs in implementing solutions, such as e-commerce and online strategies, to maximize business resiliency during uncertain times. The event will offer information and advice on:
- Enhancing online presence and communications
- How e-commerce could be added to a business model
- Financial management strategies
- Current workforce challenges
Join us as we bring together a panel of experts to share their expertise and answer your questions during a live Q&A session:
- Liza Heyman, Small Business Policy & Programs, Facebook
- Alexis Gallivan, Small Business Marketing & Engagement, eBay
- Jaime Martinez, Senior Project Manager, UTSA Small Business Development Center Recovery Accelerator
- Elsa Ramos, Legal Counsel, Texas Workforce Commission
This webinar is hosted in partnership with the Texas Workforce Commission.
Participation in the Webinar is FREE, however there is a maximum capacity of 10,000 attendees.
Notice of Assistance at Office of the Governor Public Event:
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend the event and may need auxiliary aids or services should contact the Office of Small Business Assistance within the Economic Development and Tourism Office at (512) 936-0100 or email@example.com, at least two (2) business days before the event so that appropriate arrangements can be made.