Texas Film Commission launches ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Texas Film Trail
Production of Fear the Walking Dead relocated to the Lone Star State for Season 4, transforming existing locations into abandoned spaces for the post-apocalyptic setting. From the state-of-the-art Dell Diamond baseball stadium to a popular waterpark in Leander, there is no shortage of exciting locations and communities to explore. So take the journey across Central Texas, but use caution - you never know when a zombie is just around the corner!
Locations and communities featured include:
- Cottonwood Inn | La Grange, TX
- Dell Diamond | Round Rock, TX
- Downtown Bartlett | Bartlett, TX
- Lytton Springs General Store | Dale, TX
- Millennium Youth Entertainment Complex (MYEC) | Austin, TX
- Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark | Leander, TX
Watch more Central Texas communities light up your screens on new episodes of Fear the Walking Dead when Season 4 returns Sunday, August 12 at 9/8 p.m. CT on AMC.