Open Texas Safety, Women in Tech, Texas Drive-Ins & more!
IN THIS EDITION
- Open Texas for Media Production Safety
- Health & Safety in the Texas Production Directory
- Save the Date: Women in Tech & Innovation Forum
- Texas Drive-Ins Film Trail
- Digital Media Jobs
- Job Hotline Updates
Now, more than ever, the responsible actions of each and every Texas resident will be vital in helping to slow the spread of COVID-19. It will take the collective action of all Texans to help keep their neighbors safe while also keeping our businesses open and productions rolling. Texans can do their part to protect themselves and others by following some simple steps, including:
- wearing a mask,
- washing hands regularly,
- staying six feet apart from others in public,
- staying home if possible, and
- obey gathering restrictions and limit cast and crew sizes.
Media productions are urged to comply with the Minimum Standard Health Protocols established by the Texas Department of State Health Services. And by registering productions with our office, we can effectively communicate updated safety protocols as they arise.