Founded in 2014 on the heels of Lucas Martell’s award-winning short film THE OCEANMAKER, Mighty Coconut is an Austin-based entertainment studio specializing in immersive virtual reality game development, animation, and visual effects. Led by a creative team of industry veterans with a passion for combining stunning visuals and well-crafted narratives, the studio is currently focused on the expansion of its VR game Walkabout Mini Golf™, the best-rated multiplayer game on the Meta Quest platform.
Extended Reality (XR)
Senior Software Engineer - Mobile/AR
Mighty Coconut is seeking an experienced AR/mobile focused Sr. Software Engineer to join our team. Become part of our tech team and help us architect, design, and develop game play features across both front and backend systems. Are you a talented developer, a team player, and passionate about AR/VR? Let’s talk!
- A minimum of 6 years industry and technical experience.
- Great at problem solving
- Experience with at least 1 shipped Android/IOS title
- Experienced creating builds and uploading to both Android/ and OS backends
- Skilled in C#
- Strong Unity experience
- Experience architecting larger systems.
- Understanding of algorithms and optimizations.
- Self motivated, a great attitude, and a team player.
- Help lead AR development on mobile platforms
- Work with the team to constantly improve games and tools.
- Write clean code with a constant eye on performance.
- Focus on reusable architecture and OOP design principles.
- Take ownership of features from prototype to production state.
- Improve, make suggestions and raise the bar on any code you work with.
- Demonstrate proficiency in debugging and performance profiling.
- Reviewing other developers' code and receiving feedback on your own code.
- Help to optimize code, tooling, and pipelines.
- Shipped titles
- CS degree or equivalent education
- Community involvement
- Mobile development experience
- Experience with build pipelines (Jenkins)
Perks of the Job:
- Remote Work Environment
- Studio takes off the first Friday of every month
- Small, but mighty team where you can truly make an impact on the game through your work
- A positive, friendly work environment that values work / life balance
- $100,000/yr - $150,000/yr
Oportunidad publicada August 21, 2023