Texas Music Office, Levitt Pavilion Arlington, and Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau Present Texas Sounds and Cities 2021
Join Levitt Pavilion Arlington, Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau, and the Texas Music Office for the 3rd annual Texas Sounds and Cities Conference. A two-day meeting with live music, conversation and collaboration to keep our great state’s music scene moving forward.
Thursday, September 9, 2021:
- 7:00pm – Networking Reception at Texas Live!... Arlington’s premier dining and entertainment district.
Friday, September 10, 2021:
All day events will take place at Globe Life Field – the home of the Texas Rangers. Learn from the Texas Music Office, music industry professionals and certified Music Friendly Communities during the Educational sessions.
- 8:00am – Networking Breakfast
- 9:00am – Welcome / Educational sessions
- 12:00pm – Networking Lunch
- 1:00pm – Educational sessions / Breakout Sessions
- 4:30pm – Wrap up and Conclusion of meeting
- 7:00pm – Networking dinner and concert at Levitt Pavilion. Local artist performance at 7:00pm and The Peterson Brothers from Austin (petersonbrothersband.com) at 8:00pm.
What is a Texas "Music Friendly Community"?
On December 18, 2020, Arlington was designated the twentieth music-friendly city in Texas by the Texas Music Office, Office of the Governor’s “Music-Friendly Communities” certification program. The certification reflects a commitment to convene and support local music and musicians, measuring their economic impact and creating an environment for long-term support. More communities in Texas have become music-friendly and the movement is growing.