Texas band or ensemble application questions
If you would like to apply to be listed in the Texas Talent Register (the TMO's business referral network for Texas musical acts), please copy and paste these questions into an e-mail and respond with:
1. Band/artist name:
2. Would you prefer to be contacted by phone or email?
3. Phone (not published if you choose email):
4. Email (not published if you choose phone):
5. Name of manager or business contact:
6. Postal mailing address, city, zip code (not published):
7. Website addresses:
8. Up to three musical genres you play:
9. Discography (with label and year of release if available):
10. please list musicians and the instruments they play:
11. What Texas city or town are you based in or from?
Please note: The Texas Talent Register does not list individual musicians; act must be born or based in Texas.
The Texas Music Office has many resources available to musicians.
Our publication Getting Started in the Music Business provides a short-answer reference to the basic legal and business practices associated with the music industry.