Request Information from the Texas Music Office
Texas Music Office
P.O. Box 13246 Austin, Texas 78711
512.463.6666 Send Us a Message
Please send us an message describing the type of project you are working on and what you are trying to accomplish in Texas. We will send you links to the information you requested, as well as customized reports, when necessary.
Please include your name, company or band name, postal mailing address, email address, genre of music and phone number so we can contact you if we have any additional questions.
If your question is listed below, please click for answers, appropriate information and resources:
- How do I get started in the music industry?
- How do I start a record label?
- How do I register a copyright for my songs or register a trademark for my logo/band name?
- How do I book my own concerts and tours?
- How do I apply for grants and loans?
- How do I become a songwriter?
- How do I find health insurance?
- I'm under the age of 18; how do I get started on a career in music?
- How can I get my demo tape heard?
- Are there any sales tax exemptions for music-related businesses?
- What is SXSW and how can my band apply?
- How can I be listed on EnjoyTexasMusic.com?
- How do I order an Enjoy Texas Music license plate?
- Where are your offices located?