- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: Keller Williams Realty
- Location: Austin, TX
- Start Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Via Keller Williams Realty Inc. (KWRI):
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
The KW Video Department is looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for telling the story of Keller Williams Realty by providing post production video support to internal and external facing videos.
Your position will play an important role in our company’s success for communicating messages on online platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Edit & deliver assigned video presentations together with live action, motion graphics, & audio elements
- Color grade assigned video projects to achieve a consistent look and feel according to KW standards
- Maintain comprehensive searchable database of graphics (lower thirds, department logos, etc.)
- Implement and maintain digital project archive
- Update and service edit stations with relevant software and hardware
- Assist in post-production administration, file conversion, and research
For additional details and to apply through this link.
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted October 30, 2019