- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Paid
- Location: Austin
- Start Date: Monday, June 14, 2021
Rooster Teeth is currently seeking:
- Animation Resourcing Coordinator
- Post Production Producer, O&O
Animation Resourcing Coordinator
- Coordinate the existing candidate pool for key artist positions across all aspects of animation production and the roles within each team using AirTable.
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals based on production needs.
- Identify strategic growth opportunities and execute on the management strategy for department talent.
- Co-manage job postings on a variety of external job sites.
- Act as a conduit for change based on feedback provided by artists and interaction with the heads of studio, The People Team department and larger organization.
- Have a seat at the Design Committee table to specifically address the needs of the animation department.
- Work with HR to execute on artist focused initiatives to develop low cost, impactful activities that encourage professional growth.
- Coordinate with Facilities and Tech to maintain the physical working space the artists occupy within the Animation Department.
- Establish and maintain a single-source approach to data management at the artist level for the department in an effort to equally distribute resources across multiple projects in AirTable.
- Stakeholder alongside People team and Accounting in facilitating the company’s relationship with third party contracting services (e.g. Entertainment Partners), fielding employee questions related to payroll, benefits, supporting on and off boarding, and serving as a liaison between Rooster Teeth, our production employees/contractors, and the third party provider.
- 2+ years experience coordinating for animation, or in an industry of an equivalent medium.
- Experience in designing and managing projects in AirTable is important.
- Degree in Broadcast, Media or Production-related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
- Experience in relationship management via recruiting, sales or similar
- Team-player who excels in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Understand how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as an ability to multitask.
- Passion for film, video, and animation, as well as new technologies and trends.
- Experience in managing budgets and contracts
Post Production Producer, O&O
This role oversees all editors and their editorial work on a variety of 2D and 3D projects, focused on production goals. These goals include; choosing qualified artists per project, evaluating talent of contract or off-site artists, working closely with production, co-managers, supervisors and directors to ensure all creative and production notes and requests are being addressed within their department.
- Leads and actively co-manages Editors and the editorial team through post-production process ensuring on time and on budget delivery.
- Maintaining a visible calendar, both project-level and person-level including key dates, airdates, and deliveries for the year on behalf of editorial within Shotgun and Airtable.
- Communicate timelines, deliverables, expectations, and changes clearly and frequently to our other key stakeholders, our programming department, distribution partners, and 3rd party vendors.
- In partnership with our Animation resources coordinator, performing outreach, onboarding, management, and support of additional staff as needed on a per project basis.
- Participate in kick off meetings and lead weekly post production meetings to evaluate project status in partnership with the project producer, director, studios post-producer and editorial staff.
- Lead the formal QC process by overseeing that all QC checkpoints are met, watching through content for quality control, establishing QC checklist, and routing for approval.
- Document and implement proper protocols for animation Department organizational, archival, and data storage in partnership with IT and editorial teams.
- Responsible for cue sheet delivery at the end of each quarter for all Rooster Teeth Direct Animation content.
- Stakeholder in Shotgun development, executed by Animation Engineering Department.
- BS or BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of relevant production management experience, preferably within animation
- Knowledge of animation pipeline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Good organizational strategic aptitude with high attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google suite, Airtable and Shotgun experience are a bonus
- Interest and experience with animation content
- A commitment to a diverse workforce and equal opportunities
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted May 26, 2021