- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: Red Productions
- Location: Fort Worth
- Start Date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
Via Red Productions, currently seeking:
Are you a charismatic person who has a passion for storytelling and cultivating meaningful relationships? Are you tenacious and good at influencing others? If so, then you might be our perfect Associate Producer, Jr. Account Executive. The candidate for this role will join our full-time commercial production team as a vital member of our creative, entrepreneurial culture.
This role requires strong critical thinking skills and an ability to elegantly handle multiple projects at once while maintaining structure and accuracy. We've also learned that deductive reasoning in this role will take you far. We need someone who can bring a sharp focus to account service by listening intently to Clients and then co-creating/communicating a well-conceived roadmap for our team to follow.
Our close-knit Team of thirteen works with a creative partner pool of directors, writers, cinematographers, and other bright creatives--allowing us to provide our Clients with a customized team to fit their unique needs. This is a great entry level position for a candidate who really wants to learn our industry, especially the ins and outs of production--from concept to creation to distribution.
The Associate Producer, Jr. Account Executive will work under the supervision of our producers to provide top-notch service to our awesome and diverse set of Clients. The ideal candidate will be an impatient self-starter, someone who not only responds to, but also anticipates the needs of our producers and Clients. He or she must also thrive under pressure while maintaining accuracy and charisma.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day and open workspaces. We also have quiet time to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, vacation/sick time, and profit sharing. And, you're given two days of paid time off for serving the community through what we call “giving back days”.
This job is located at our studio in Fort Worth with around ten percent travel.
Please upload your resume + cover letter in PDF format, in one file; and answer the following questions. Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. Please include any links to your work within your resume. Once we review your materials, if we feel you are a good candidate for the role, someone from our team will contact you to schedule an interview.
To apply, follow this link: http://redproductions.hs-sites.com/blog/now-hiring-associate-producer-jr.-account-executive
- Support Producers with Client service and Client communications
- Ensure relationships are nurtured and that our Client onboarding process is properly managed
- Help review all major deliverables (creative concepts, proposals, rough cuts, etc) and learn what it means to be a Client advocate, reinforcing that objectives remain in focus and quality standards are met or exceeded
- Gain a clear understanding of Company capabilities and become conversant on a range of new media and video production topics
- Take veracious notes at discovery meetings and help draft Client follow-ups and creative briefs that translate client needs into well-structured strategies that lay the planning groundwork for the production team
- Maintain continuous knowledge of project status and handle high-level communications regarding project pipeline and reporting processes
- Participate in new business development, write compelling proposals, support creative team in brainstorming and project pitches
- Possess critical skills to develop project timelines and manage projects ensuring on time delivery within budget
- Ability and motivation to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
No experience required however internships or full time roles with an agency and/or production company are certainly a plus.
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted January 8, 2020