- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Paid
- Location: Fort Worth
- Start Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Via Red Productions, currently seeking:
- Production Coordinator
Do you like well defined “How to” lists? Are you good with details and super accurate with numbers? Do you love efficiency and schedules? If so, then you might be Red Production's new Production Coordinator! The candidate for this role will join their full-time commercial production team as a vital member of their creative, entrepreneurial culture.
This role requires strong critical thinking skills and an ability to elegantly handle multiple projects at once while maintaining structure and accuracy. We've also learned that deductive reasoning in this role will take you far. Red Production's needs someone who can bring a sharp focus to each project by listening intently to the producers’ needs and keep track of all of them.
Their close-knit Team of fifteen works with a creative partner pool of directors, writers, cinematographers, and other bright creatives--allowing Red Production's to provide clients with a customized team to fit their unique needs. This is a great entry level position for a candidate who really wants to learn our industry, and grow into a Production Manager and/or Line Producer.
The Production Coordinator will work under the supervision of their producers to make sure all the requirements for each project are accounted for. The ideal candidate will be an impatient self-starter, someone who not only responds to, but also anticipates the needs of our producers and Clients. He or she must also thrive under pressure while maintaining accuracy and charisma.
Red Productions has all the trappings of a 21st century creative office: dogs, a kegerator, fun music streaming for most of the day and open workspaces. They also have quiet time to dig in and focus. Oh, and 401k, health benefits, vacation/sick time, and profit sharing. And, you're given two days of paid time off for serving the community through what they call “giving back days”.
This job is located at their studio in Fort Worth and will travel to their Austin office as needed.
Please upload your resume + cover letter in PDF format, in one file. Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience. Please include any links to your work within your resume. Once Red Production's reviews your materials, if they feel you are a good candidate for the role, someone from their team will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Support Production Department with all paperwork and logistics needs
- Send P.O.’s and process Crew invoices.
- Coordinate pickups and returns for all rented equipment
- Keep track of and log all receipts/expenses
- Gain a clear understanding of Company capabilities and become conversant on a range of new media and video production topics
- Maintain continuous knowledge of project status and reporting processes
- Possess critical thinking skills to develop project timelines and ensure projects stay within budget
- Ability and motivation to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Incredibly detail oriented and organized
- No experience required, however; 1-2 years’ experience as a Production Coordinator or PA are preferred
Project posted April 27, 2021