- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Paid
- Location: Irving
- Start Date: Monday, November 1, 2021
Via Panavision, currently seeking:
- Swing Shipping & Receiving / Prep Technician
Responsibilities & duties include:
- Receive, inspect and service equipment upon return.
- Identify Damages and missing equipment.
- Prioritize Equipment for servicing.
- Liaise with customers and all internal departments in order to communicate issues while delivering the highest customer service and quality.
- Ship equipment packages, branch transfers and repairs, as directed from lead prep tech and camera operations. Communicate with customers and all necessary internal departments to deliver the highest customer service, while maintaining accurate records and paperwork.
- Act as Prep Technician for projects, as directed by the Lead Prep Tech.
- Maintain constant communication for package changes with camera operations and the marketing representative.
Submit resumes to:
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted October 12, 2021