HGTV Renovation Series
- Project Type: Network/Cable TV Series
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: RTR Media / HGTV
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
RTR Media is seeking a Line Producer for a new HGTV-US Renovation Series.
Via RTR Media:
• Keep production schedule updated, on track & adjust as needed.
• Monitor budget, controlling expenses to keep production on time & on budget.
• Prepare monthly cost report summaries for the VP of Production.
• Work with construction team to ensure renovations are on track & on schedule for reveal dates.
• Work closely with the post manager to ensure post is on track & on budget.
• Monitor design & scheduling associated with the renovation process & reveal.
• Monitor casting to ensure episodes are cast in a timely manner & in sync with the production schedule.
• Oversee the hiring crew, finding equipment and suppliers, and activities of various departments.
• Act as a liaison between the crew and the VP of Production.
• May hire or fire crew, and will prepare all contract paperwork.
• Process both US/Canadian payroll & invoices with Entertainment Partners.
• Oversee all petty cash & expense reports on the ground.
• Deal with on-location crises or situations.
• Oversee coordinator, including completion of required production paperwork (production calendar, releases, daily production reports etc) & network deliverables.
• Oversee the wrap when shooting ends, renovations are closed, and rental equipment is returned.
• Completion of an electronic drop box.
• Work with VP of production during pre production to update the budget, shooting schedule and production dates.
• Other services as determined by the VP of Production.
• Must be familiar with Movie Magic Budgeting.
• Must be able to work as a local in Fort Worth, TX.
• Must be available to start mid-May in TX, contract would run until approx Oct 31.
• Only qualified applicants will be contacted.Please include a resume & a blurb on your experience if interested. Send resumes and blurb to: email@example.com
Project posted April 20, 2017