- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Unpaid
- Production Company / Studio: EarthxFilm
- Location: Dallas
EarthxFilm is seeking interns for the Spring semester to start ASAP.
Our internships are designed to provide invaluable experience working with EarthxFilm, an environmental film festival with year round events and a component of EarthX, a leading environmental non-profit based in Dallas. Candidates must be current college students or recent grad in film, journalism, communications, PR or marketing, hospitality or environmental sciences, ecology, science and productivity or sustainability with a strong interest in one of these areas.
This internship will provide a unique opportunity to be involved in many exciting projects, with the potential to support donor and sponsor activities, festival events, public relations activities, and social media campaigns, corporate video production and marketing content creation. Interns will have the opportunity to work with various departments for a well rounded background and insite into the daily workings of a sophisticated film festival and will be supporting projects in their main area of interest.
All positions will be split between general office support and a speciality area of interest, such as film, marketing, programming or special projects and will include research, office assistance, EarthxFilm event coordination assistance and, in the spring, working at the EarthxFilm Festival.
INTERNSHIPS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Film and video
- General Office
- Special projects
The ideal candidate will work 15-25 hours per week (flexible). This is an unpaid internship with numerous opportunities to interact with professionals and leaders within the environmental, business and media industries.
The ideal candidate must possess:
• Own laptop, organizational skills, attention to detail, positive attitude and be a strong team player.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Salesforce, Keynote or PowerPoint and Survey Monkey preferred.
• For Marketing: Superior writing skills with AP Style knowledge and experience writing content for press releases, social media platforms and website.
• For Film: An interest in film production or festivals and preferably with an affinity for environmental programming and/or experience or desire to learn about documentary film.
• For VR/AR: Some previous experience with medium required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position runs concurrently with your colleges’ spring semester.
Submit resumes to:
Project posted January 3, 2019