Dallas Film Society Fall Internship Program
- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Unpaid
- Location: Dallas
Via Dallas Film Society:
Are you detailed orientated, organized and love film? The Dallas Film Society offers ongoing (unpaid) internships each semester to college students seeking credit, knowledge and experience. All positions include researching, assisting staff, attending DFS events and screenings. Applicants must be enrolled in college.
Qualifications for all internship applicants:
- • Computer savvy, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- • Knowledge of basic office etiquette.
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- • Excellent organizational skills.
- • Flexible schedule.
- • Candidates must be proactive and detailed oriented.
- • Strong interest in learning about films, the film industry, and film festivals.
- • Working towards degree in film, marketing or business preferred, but not required.
- • Must be able to commit to working 15 hours a week during office hours.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a short cover letter detailing their skills, experience and desire to work for the Film Society.
- Submit résumés to:
Project posted June 7, 2017