- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Paid
- Location: McAllen
Via ImageHouse Media:
ImageHouse Media is looking for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to help grow the agency. This is a salaried position.
Executive Administrative Assistant - ImageHouse Media
- • Performs administrative and technical support for the CEO.
- • Prepares and disseminates information concerning agency projects and procedures.
- • Prepares financial reports for clients.
- • Prepares, edits and distributes correspondence, reports and various other documents, including highly confidential information.
- • Assists in compiling and analyzing data, making calculations and preparing reports.
- • Assists with monitoring work flow and prepares related email correspondence.
- • Greets clients and serves as administrative support.
- • Assists in project development and execution for clients with regards to advertising projects.
- • Coordinates travel plans and travel reimbursements.
- • Researches a variety of different industries and stay up to date with Marketing Trends.
- • Maintains filing, record-keeping and records management systems.
- • Maintains supplies and equipment for the office.
- • Assists in planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings, training sessions, conferences, webinars and conference calls.
- • Work is performed under general supervision with moderate latitude for use of initiative and independent judgment.
- • Attends work on a regular, timely and consistent basis.
- • Strong organizational and attention to detail skills required.
- • Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- • A positive and proactive attitude is a must.
- • Knowledge of administrative procedures related to office management, planning, quick books and human resources administration.
- • Skill in using Mac desktops and computer software programs including software for word processing, spreadsheets, emails, calendaring, organizational software, and presentations as evidenced by formal course work, training and/or previous work experience.
- • Skill in composing logical, clear and concise correspondence using appropriate grammar and punctuation and applying a thorough knowledge of business letter writing formats, style and protocol.
- • Skill in maintaining and organizing multiple projects with precision.
- • Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- • Ability to manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- • Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion.
- • Ability to work with clients and staff in person and/or on the phone with a high level of customer courtesy.
- • Ability to keep confidential records and prepare accurate reports from various sources, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and handle interruptions.
- • Ability to analyze and solve work problems and plan and handle administrative issues.
- • 1 to 3 years of administrative experience needed
- • Associates Degree/Certification
- • Bachelors Degree Preferred, but not required
- • Bilingual Preferred
Learn more about ImageHouse Media at www.facebook.com/imagehousemedia.
- Submit résumés to:
Project posted December 19, 2017