- Project Type: Independent Short
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: Duck Pictures
- Location: Austin
- Start Date: Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Wrap Date: Monday, September 30, 2019
- Producer(s): Benjamin Garrett Johnson
- Director: Benjamin Garrett Johnson
- Writer(s): Benjamin Garrett Johnson
Via Duck Pictures: Currently seeking the following Post Production crew:
LOGLINE: An eccentric local miracle worker-doctor tries to save the life of a dying struggling artist who is suffering creative block after losing her dog.
Please send resume and reel. Please put the Post Production crew position for which you are applying in subject line of communication.
DISTRIBUTION: Director’s reel; festival circuit
Submit resumes to:
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted July 15, 2019