Content Creator - Video Spring Co-op
- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: Nokia
- Location: Austin
- Start Date: Friday, November 1, 2019
Nokia is seeking a Video Content Creator to join the video and production team who is passionate about creating amazing content, with a great design sense an eye for detail, and an in-depth understanding of our users’ needs for content.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
You will work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where creativity, quality, and results are expected.
- Understand the importance of audiences, and think strategically, as well as creatively to target them with the content most relevant to them
- Edit both live action and animation projects
- Use digital storytelling, photography, animation, motion graphics, and other creative techniques to develop and build valuable content
- Execute the video content strategy through ideation, writing, planning, production, editing, and publishing processes
- Work closely with our creative and product teams to create effective content for multiple channel outputs, including digital, web, mobile, social media, and eLearning
- Self-shoot and direct, deliver end-to-end as needed
- Maintain standards to ensure consistency in quality, look, feel, and tonality across video content
- Assist with video production, setup, and camera operation as needed
- Collaborate with multiple content and product stakeholders to execute multi-faceted creative concepts
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Real world videography and production experience
- Knowledge of the video production process: directing, filming, interviewing, boarding, editing, encoding, uploading, and managing media
- Production skills: photography and videography, camera operation, sound, lighting, and quality sound capture
- Proficient in either Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.) or Apple Pro Apps (Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, Motion, Compressor, and MainStage).
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- Exceptional design sense and the ability to iterate design concepts quickly with top quality
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible and helpful, and an insightful self-starter
- Excellent process with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and share strong narrative presentations to show designs to internal teams
- Able to produce original assets for final projects
- Quick learner with an avid curiosity and sense of passion for video content creation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
For additional details and to apply through this link.
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted October 30, 2019