Chive Media Group 2019
- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: Chive Media Group
- Location: Austin
- Start Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Via Chive Media Group is seeking the following positions:
Chive Media Group is looking for a Junior Video Editor to curate video content for a rare, life-style of the rich and famous channel on Atmosphere TV. Atmosphere TV is a new DOOH platform that's beginning to change the media space as we see it today. Candidates must have strong video instincts and be extremely competent with Adobe Premiere and the Adobe Creative Suite. Must be organized, efficient at managing your time across multiple projects, and focused on deadlines.
- 1-3 years of video editing experience
- Manage in-house video library; uploading perpetually licensed content
- Curate 1 hour of viral video content per week for one of Atmosphere TV
- Having a good eye for content is more important than video editing skills
- Drive social media engagement across platforms
- Experience editing and/or producing high-end luxury video content
- Strong sense of visual storytelling, transitions and pacing
- Bonus points for high-end luxury industry passion, loving all things golf, or the ability to find footage of cool things at which to just zone out
- Keen eye for detail and viral video content
- Proactive work ethic
- Interest in high-end luxury brands
- Hungry, smart, and driven
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Efficient with Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with Photoshop and Wordpress
- Experience with Premiere/After Effects
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive insurance plans
- Company 401(k) match
- Open vacation policy
- Dog friendly
- Lunch 3 times a week at HQ
- Dynamic office environment
- So much more!
Chive Media Group is looking for a Jr. Motion Graphics Designer to hop on board with the creative team that powers the newest, largest bar and restaurant media company in the world… Atmosphere TV. This position requires a person with strong design skills, able to conceptualize and create high quality video graphics on the regular.
Whether it's creating broadcast packages for fail compilations or delivering custom creative for national ad campaigns, you have it in your bag of tricks to cater to whatever the project calls for… and consistently knock it out of the park.
- Ideal candidate is a designer that just so happens to be really freaking good at After Effects, is passionate about what they do,
- Organized, takes direction well, team player, not afraid to think outside the box.
- Challenges themselves to create original styles and not limit themselves to a single go-to look
- Strong familiarity with Adobe After Effects, as well as plug-ins such as Trapcode Particular and Element 3D
- Work hand in hand with marketing to deliver a quality on-brand product that meets clients expectations
- Create custom assets to package/complement a wide array of licensed video content
- Adobe After Effects Rock Star, with solid knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Eye for design and keen sense of typography
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot edit/technical problems
- Creative thinker with a strapping sense of design
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress
- Enthusiastically collaborative: an ability to work with a team of editors & producers
- Obsessive file organization skills
- A sense of humor and great attitude
- Bachelor's degree.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly salary.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- 2 stocked bars.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Local fare from Great Austin restaurants.
Submit resumes to:
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted April 3, 2019