C’est La Vie
- Project Type: Independent Short
- Pay Status: Paid
- Location: Austin, TX
- Start Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
- Shooting Schedule: 5 days
- Wrap Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Producer(s): Maggie Bailey, Matt Lennon, Tori McCarthy
- Director: Taniel Kilajian
- Writer(s): Taniel Kilajian
- Casting Director: Sara Pinar
Via C'est La Vie, currently seeking the following crew:
- Squib Specialist - for the shooting scene at the end of the film.
- Food Specialist - for the dishes that will be served on Big Bobby's table.
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted March 12, 2019