The Myth of Mathew
- Project Type: Independent Feature
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: Pink Ape Media Consulting
- Location: Brownsville, San Antonio, Austin, Boerne
- Start Date: Saturday, November 9, 2019
- Shooting Schedule: 35 days
- Wrap Date: Sunday, December 15, 2019
- Producer(s): Rodrigo Moreno-Fernandez, Bonnie Emmerson
- Director: Rodrigo Moreno-Fernandez
- Writer(s): Rodrigo Moreno-Fernandez
Via Pink Ape Media Consulting, currently casting:
- LISA: A shy, religious, and insecure girl with dreams of becoming someone. ETHNICITY: Caucasian.
- DIMITRI: Mathew's boss. He is one of those guys committed to a style of clothes he chose a long time ago and doesn't know that styles have changed. His gold necklace, tangled with the hair in his chest, gives away an image of a "macho man." He also talks with a Russian accent. ETHNICITY: Caucasian.
- SHARON: A stripper at a local bar. No nudity required. Need to know or be able to practice dancing on the pole. ETHNICITY: African American, Latino/Hispanic, Ethnically Ambiguous / Mixed Race.
**REQUIRED MEDIA: Headshot/Photo, Video Reel
Submit resumes to:
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted February 21, 2019