- Project Type: Network/Cable TV Series
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: Brock / Allen Casting
- Location: Austin & Surrounding Areas
- Start Date: Monday, October 28, 2019
- Shooting Schedule: 100 days
- Wrap Date: Friday, March 13, 2020
Via Brock / Allen Casting:
Episodic TV Series for Amazon Studios. Filming dates: Mid-October - March 2020
*MUST HAVE FULL & OPEN AVAILABILITY TO BE CONSIDERED*
Typical Workday -- Expect to work up to 8-12 Hours or more.
- PAY RATE: $68 for 8 Hours guaranteed. Some featured extra roles will be paid $120 for 10 hours.
- Overtime Pay kicks in after 8 Hours of work for extras
- Overtime Pay kicks in after 10 hours of work for featured extras
Shooting Location(s): Austin, Smithville, Bastrop, Lockhart, Elgin, Georgetown (other surrounding areas of Austin)
- Looking for real people: All Types, All Ages, All Ethnicities, All Sizes
- Need People to portray: Townspeople, Trailer Park Residents, High School Students, Diner Patrons, Law Enforcement Officers, Real Families, Store Owners, Pharmacist, Photographers, and more
If interested, please submit with role in subject line to: email@example.com . Please include:
- Contact details (phone & email address)
- 2 clear, recent photos (attach as jpeg file to email)
- Availability Monday - Friday
- City you reside in
We will reach out to you by phone and/or email if you have followed the instructions provided via email and meet the requirements.
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted October 3, 2019