Milly & Milo
- Project Type: Independent Short
- Pay Status: Paid
- Location: Corsicana & Arlington
- Start Date: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Shooting Schedule: 3 days
- Wrap Date: Sunday, December 04, 2022
- Producer(s): Douglas E Spaltro
- Director: Douglas E Spaltro
- Writer(s): Douglas E Spaltro
Via filmmakers, currently seeking:
Logline: A transwoman Vietnam Veteran seeks an old Army friend she’s always loved.
- Milly, late 60s+, Transwoman, open ethnicity, Vietnam War Veteran, having finally found her true self, Milly is resistant to let go of anything meaningful. Now She’s ready to hold onto someone she’s always wanted.
- Milo, late 60s+, Male, open ethnicity, Vietnam War Veteran, retired US Postal Letter Carrier, he never took to any risk-taking in his life. Now he has a chance to do something for himself.
- Dorothy, 40s+, Female, open ethnicity, food server in Milo’s favorite diner.
- Benjamin, 40s+, Male, open ethnicity, Milly’s son.
Submit resumes to:
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted June 16, 2022