- Project Type: Independent Feature
- Pay Status: Paid
- Production Company / Studio: Opportunity Pictures / Gaddis Visuals
- Location: Dallas
- Start Date: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Shooting Schedule: 14 days
- Producer(s): Les Gaddis, Josey Wells
- Director: Les Gaddis
- Writer(s): David Smith
Via Opportunity Pictures / Gaddis Visuals, currently seeking:
- Detective Grace (40s) A ‘been around the block’ cop, sensible, measured, focused on the long game, a steadying influence, patient.
- Detective Ewbank (30s) A little fiery, less patient than her partner, confrontational.
- Toni McGann (28) Attractive in a 'girl-next-door' way, calm, rational, sensible, likable, smart but burdened with the guilt from her damaged childhood and constant undermining of her confidence by her father.
- Jane Levy (50s) Smooth, educated, careful, was once a beauty but not aging, feigns caring but is a schemer and secretly loathes Toni while pretending to counsel her.
Submit resumes to:
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted January 28, 2022