A Matter of Time
- Project Type: Independent Short
- Pay Status: Unpaid
- Location: San Marcos
- Start Date: Sunday, July 1, 2018
- Shooting Schedule: 3 Days
- Wrap Date: Thursday, July 05, 2018
Casting is underway for the short film A MATTER OF TIME.Roles:
• Young Grams (African American) - Typical 13 to 15 year old of the late 50's who was raised in a small segregated country town in the Deep South best friends with Louisa.
• Young Louisa (Caucasian) - Typical 13 to 15 year old of the late 50's who was raised in a small segregated town in the Deep South. Best friends with Grams.
• Angela (African American) - Early 20's college student in present time. Outgoing, focused, determined. Caretaker for her "grams".
• Grams (African American) - Mid to late 70's grandmother of Angela currently lives in the Atlanta.
- Submit resumes to:
Project posted May 7, 2018