77 Tabitha Wrights
- Project Type: Independent Short
- Pay Status: Paid
- Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
- Start Date: Friday, August 6, 2021
- Wrap Date: Sunday, August 08, 2021
- Producer(s): Crystal Levine (W/D/P)
Via Crystal Levine, currently seeking:
Synopsis: While subjected to an extended stay in solitary confinement, a woman loses grip of reality and must confront the demons she has imagined. Things are not always as they appear when perception is not reality.
Casting: (PAID - Set Rate)
- Tabitha Lorice Wright (Lead): Female, 30’s, African-American: A former addict who has spent the past three years locked in solitary confinement; she is unable to cope with the horrendous crimes committed while high. Suffering from dissociative identity disorder, she is highly emotional and unpredictable. Pay: $300
- Dr. Melinda Wright (Lead): Female, 40’s, African-American: As a therapist, she believes that she has the right answers although she has not figured out her own messes. Speaking in measured tones not to offend her “clients,” she is calculated and moves with purpose. Pay: $300
- Vincent “Vinny” Wells (Supporting): Male, 30’s, Any Race: Narcissistic and unhinged. He does not adhere to social norms. Obsessed with winning the affection of Dr. Melinda Wright, there are no boundaries he is unwilling to cross. Pay: $300
- Mrs. Rose Warner (Supporting): Female, 60’s, Any Race: Deliberate. She does not mix words and has grown tired of the circumstance which she finds herself trapped. Pay: $200
- Marlon Weisman (Supporting): Male, 30’s, Caucasian: Cunning and manipulative. He is willing to kill and steal to support his heroine addiction. Pay: $200
- Tabby Wright (Supporting): Female, 7, Any Race: Innocent as they come. She is unaware of the dangers that exists all around her. Pay: $100
*Send a Vimeo (include password if applicable) link with acting reel to 77TabithaWrights@gmail.com. Include the role which you are auditioning for and your contact information. Auditions will be held June 26-27 via Zoom. Lines will be emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled audition.
*Transportation to and from set will be provided on production dates. You must drive to the designated areas to be shuttled.
*Light snacks will be provided on rehearsal dates. Crafty services will be provided 8/6 and catering on 8/7 and 8/8.
*Rehearsal Dates: July 10 (Table Read), 17, 24, 31, August 1, 5
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted June 10, 2021