14 to Fate
- Project Type: Independent Short
- Pay Status: Unpaid
- Production Company / Studio: UPP Creative Media
- Location: Dallas, Ft. Worth area
- Start Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Shooting Schedule: 5 days
- Wrap Date: Thursday, December 31, 2020
- Producer(s): Karen Anderson
- Director: Karen Anderson
- Writer(s): Karen Anderson
Via UPP Creative Media, currently seeking:
- Hythica Weatherall: 60s Caucasian woman, noble woman think Emma Thompson, nervous if she has made the right decision.
- Gilda Johnson: 50s woman of color, noble woman think Alfre Woodard, nervous she is going to get got.
- Danni: late 20s Caucasian assistant, she leads the resistance, but is dedicated to her boss
- Del: early 20s Caucasian assistant, she is along for the ride
- Raddie: late 20s woman of color assistant, she leads the resistance, but loves her boss like a mom
- Frederick: Man in his 30s or 40s man of color, on a secret mission
- Real Guard 1: Late 20s woman of color
- Real Guard 2: Early 30s woman of color, prison guard
- Real Guard 3 30s to 40s woman of color, prison guard
To apply please submit headshot/resume and the link to a 1 minute video monologue (Do not send your video).
Submit resumes to:
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted October 22, 2020