- Project Type: Industry
- Pay Status: Unpaid
- Production Company / Studio: C/Purpose
- Location: Austin
Via C/Purpose, currently seeking interns:
C/Purpose is a production company based in Austin Texas. Along with ad agency Socialisssima, we are rebranding the whole Austin Jewish Film Festival as well as a new launching campaign. We are also assisting AJFF (which is a nonprofit organization) to achieve its mission through targeted fundraising campaigns and events.
We are seeking a detail-oriented intern for the Summer 2019 Semester. Our Interns serve as support in event coordination, donor relations, P.R. and research. Interns will work on a variety of projects and learn facets of production for a whole campaign as well as it's distribution.
• Donor database management
• Donor calls
• P.R. and social media feed.
• Donor research
• Assist with event logistics
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong time-management, organizational and research skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Web research
• Strong Data organization skills and experience
• Quick learner with the ability to self-motivate
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to work 10+ hours a week; flexible schedule with your classes and other obligations.
Previous office related work experience is required, and fundraising experience is not. Our Interns are organized, focused, good at multi-tasking, and self-starters, comfortable speaking on the phone and have excellent communication skills. Strong working knowledge of Google Suite a plus.
To apply email your cover letter and resume. Please include the days/times you are available. Thank you!
Submit resumes to:
As with any workplace, the film and television industries can present a wide range of potential occupational health and safety hazards to workers. The Texas Film Commission expects all productions, regardless of budget to employ best practices such as establishing a workplace harassment prevention policy as well as maintaining overall industry safety standards in order to encourage and accomplish safety on set. Please visit the Safety On Set page for additional industry safety resources as well as information about employee rights and laws in Texas.
Project posted June 12, 2019