- Project Manager
Mondo is looking to hire a contract employee to assist with Mondo Games, a small boutique tabletop game division within the larger Mondo consumer products company. Although there are shared services via both parent company Alamo Drafthouse Cinema and Mondo, you would be joining a very small team and would be contributing across a variety of work. The primary work responsibilities, however, will be focused on production and marketing.
The work this year is to complete 5 editions of UnMatched, a partnership with Restoration Games. Additionally, they are launching 4 completed games: Deadpool Unmatched, A Gentle Rain, Fight Club, and Fate of Fantos as well as two seasonal launches of 8 jigsaw puzzles.
CORE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uphold standards of behavior as defined by the company Core Values, Code of Conduct and Operational Guidelines
- Project management of all games - hit budget and timeline for all projects
- Team communication and coordination - be the nexus of communication for the team so that everyone has the information they need to do their work
- DTC/Wholesale PR and marketing planning and execution
- Event marketing planning and execution
- Deep ties to the gaming industry
- Familiarity with project management software
- experience with consumer product production
- basic Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop familiarity
- PR and marketing experience
- A love of tabletop gaming is a must
Opportunity posted March 10, 2021