Early Deadline: Feb 21, 2019
Regular Deadline: Apr 25, 2019
Late Deadline: May 30, 2019
Online Extended Deadline: Jun 20, 2019
Fantastic Fest is the largest genre film festival in the U.S. specializing in horror, fantasy, sci-fi, action and just plain fantastic movies from all around the world. The festival is dedicated to championing challenging and thought-provoking cinema, celebrating new voices and new stories from around the world and supporting new filmmakers.
Eligibility Requirements for the feature film and short film competition (jury and audience award):
- Running time for all feature films must be 70 minutes or more.
- Running time for all shorts must be less than 30 minutes.
- Selected films must be made available in a 35mm composite print, Bluray, or DCP.
- Film submissions in a foreign language must be subtitled in English.
- Acceptable screening format is an online screener. We do not accept hardcopy screeners.
- If submitting more than one film, a separate completed entry is required for each title.
For more information, visit https://fantasticfest.com/submit.
Call for entry posted December 14, 2018