Boomtown Film and Music Festival
Early Deadline: Jul 21, 2018
Regular Deadline: Dec 01, 2018
Late Deadline: Dec 21, 2018
The 2019 Boomtown Film and Music Festival is now accepting contest entries in all categories. Late entries will be accepted, but we can only guarantee judging if your film is received before December 21st 2018. This year also features faith based films as a submission category.
- Feature Narrative – A feature length film (greater than 40 minutes) that is narrative in nature.
- Short Narrative – A short film (less than 40 minutes) that is narrative in nature.
- Feature Documentary – A feature length film (>40 minutes) that tries to document reality.
- Short Documentary – A short film (< 40 minutes) that tries to document reality.
- Experimental or Music Video – A film of any length that is experimental in nature or a film edited to be accompanied by a single piece of music.
- Student – A narrative, documentary, experimental or short film produced by a high school or college student.* (entries must provide proof of attendance)
- Animation – A animated film of any length.
- “Texas Proud” – A film of any category and any length that was made in Texas.
- Reel Faith- A film of any category and any length that is based in faith.
For more information, visit http://www.boomtownfestival.com/wordpress/film-submissions/.
Call for entry posted June 29, 2018