Take Your Talent Worldwide with a Web Series
June 24, 2019 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
About the Event:
Join Women in Film & Television-Houston for a WIFT-H Works event to discover what it takes to create and run a successful web series. Tara Jayn, co-creator and co-star of the web series Natalie and Tara Try Stuff, leads this in-depth workshop to share her experiences and answer questions like:
- How do you go from great idea to launching a web series?
- How do you cast a web series?
- How do you find an audience?
- How do you make money with a web series?
- How long does it take to reach profitability?
- How do you find corporate sponsors?
- How do the production phases of a narrative web series differ from a reality-based series?
- How long should episodes be?
- How do you balance a “day” job and a hectic production schedule?
- And more!
WIFT-Houston members – Free
SWAMP members - $10
Eureka Heights Brewery
941 W 18th Street, Houston, TX 77008
Questions? Contact WIFT-Houston.Back to the event calendar