Precision Camera & Video presents: Video Editing 101
March 20, 2021 9:00 am – 11:30 am
About the Event:
What do you do with all this video footage you shot? Where do you start? How do you add music to your videos? Export your project for YouTube, Facebook...there are so many export options, which one do you choose? Not sure where to start...this course is for you!
In this course, Precision Camera introduces beginner concepts and techniques for non-linear video editing. Targeted at beginning videographers and editors, this course covers how to work with your video footage, create sequences, work with sequences on a timeline, add transitions, add or modify audio and export your clip for viewing. In this course you will use Adobe Premiere Pro for editing but the basic concepts can be applied in any editing program.
● Project/Footage Organization
● Importing media into your project
● Placing video and audio tracks on the timeline
● Editing tracks on the timeline
● Adding transitions
● Basic keyframe use for audio
● Basic color correction
● Add text, shapes, and logos to your project
● Export media for use on YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram and DVD delivery