DPA Panel: The Ups and Downs of Live Streaming
July 14, 2020 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
About the Event:
Join the Dallas Producers Association (DPA) for their expert panel on "The Ups and Downs of Live Streaming".
In the midst of this pandemic, live streaming is becoming even more popular. But what does that mean for production? Projects and clients still require professional management and connectivity, albeit from a distance.
- Anthony Burokas, Owner, CEO, IEBA Communications
- Anya Razina, Head of Partnerships, Restream
- Bryce Richardson, Owner, Paperlyte
- Katie Fawkes, Marketing, eCamm
- George Klippel, Sales Director, Channels U.S. and Canada, Live U
- Tyler Koryak , Director of Sales, OpenReel
This webinar requires registration to attend and participate, and is limited to the first 100 registrants. It will also be streaming live to the DPA Facebook page.Back to the event calendar