Augmented Enterprise Summit
October 24, 2023 to October 26, 2023
About the Event:
The Augmented Enterprise Summit is the largest, longest-running, and most comprehensive event dedicated to the business and industrial applications of AR/VR/MR (XR) and other metaverse-related emerging technologies.
Augmented Enterprise is where enterprises go to hear best practices and other actionable, practical insights for evaluating, adopting, implementing and scaling immersive and related technologies in the workplace.
It is the best opportunity to see how the world’s largest companies are driving meaningful digital transformation with XR and discover solutions ready to be deployed in today’s work environments.
- Areas where AR/VR/MR (XR) is having the greatest impact today
- XR for beginners: Lessons from early adopters, avoiding pilot purgatory, etc.
- Scaling XR: Challenges, device management, etc.
- Real benefits: Operational efficiencies and savings possible today
- Hardware: Human-centered design and ergonomic factors
- Creating 3D content for immersive apps, including low- and no-code development
- Non-eyewear, wearable XR accessories, and other related connected devices
- Connected workplace: IIoT, 5G, automation, AI, digital twins, etc.
- Analytics: Visualizing big data, actionable insights, etc.
- Driving projects from POC to full-scale deployment
- Security, privacy, and ethics
- More: Metaverse, haptics, eye/hand/head tracking, spatial audio, NFTs, WebXR, virtual office, etc.
Speakers share real experiences, genuine successes, honest failures, and lessons learned — including:
- How to choose a use case, solution, partner or vendor
- How to get executive buy-in and work with IT and other stakeholders
- How to set up a low-cost pilot, determine KPIs, and measure ROI
- How to handle change management and interoperability
- How to create a pipeline of 3D digital content
- How to manage devices, security, privacy, and more