Automotive Meetings Queretaro
February 19, 2019 to February 21, 2019
Queretaro | Mexico
About the Event:
The State of Texas Mexico Office (STMO) invites Texas automotive industry companies to exhibit at the Texas pavilion at Mexico’s premier matchmaking event for the auto supply chain in Mexico.
Automotive Meetings Queretaro is an outstanding supply chain-oriented business forum for contract manufacturers to meet through pre-planned business-to-business meetings to discuss partnerships and business opportunities.
OEMs and their Tier 1 & 2 suppliers will meet contract manufacturers offering specialized capabilities and services for automotive applications.
The event features pre-arranged meetings for the supply chain, procurement, technical teams, suppliers and contract manufacturers based on their preferences, prior to the event. To learn more, visit the event’s website.
As an exhibitor, you will receive:
- A schedule of pre-planned B2B meetings based on your preferences
- A detailed profile of your company in the online catalogue
- Unrestricted access to the online catalogue
- Access to the workshops on February 20 and 21, 2019
- Access to the coffee corner on February 20 and 21, 2019
- Turnkey 4m² booth (10ft²)
- In-country support from STMO, including:
- Arranging interpreter for show, if needed
- On-site assistance
Criteria for Consideration:
- US-registered and US-operating independent, established, for-profit company (at least one year of revenues) with a Federal Identification Number tied to a Texas address
- Have an exportable product/service that fits the trade show industry focus, manufactured, produced, processed or value-added in Texas
- Demonstrate export readiness (understand the costs associated with exporting, have a strategic plan for exporting)
- Remain in good standing with the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts and not debarred from receiving state or federal funding
- Discounted price for Texas companies: $2,500 (regularly $2,900)
- State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) funding available to eligible companies
- Eligible Texas companies may seek reimbursement for qualified export activities, such as foreign trade show exhibitions (registration fees and booth rental) by applying for the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)