Job Hotline - Crew & Industry Calls
Assistant Broadcast Engineer
Project Type: Industry
Pay Status: Paid
Production Company / Studio: The Star in Frisco, Broadcast Department
The Star is currently seeking an Assistant Broadcast Engineer.
The Assistant Broadcast Engineer is responsible for maintaining the software driven technology in the Broadcast Department at the Star in Frisco. In addition, the candidate will be required to produce, shoot, and edit production content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging and meaningful in a multi-platform information center. While reporting directly to the Director of Broadcasting, this role will also oversee aspects of production, ensuring that the programs consistently meet the highest professional standards. This role is comprised of the following responsibilities, as well as, performing additional responsibilities for Cowboys Vision during Cowboys ATT Stadium events.
• Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• Minimum two years’ production experience in Live broadcast environment
• Post Production Camera & Editing Skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written .
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Flexibility to work long hours & Weekends
View full description and how to apply online: http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobs.cfm/Broadcast?supcat=324.
Project posted February 22, 2017