- Thursday, March 30, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Names Chair And Appoints Five To The Texas Commission On The Arts
Governor Greg Abbott names Chair and appoints five to the Texas Commission on the Arts.
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Attends Ceremony For Charles Schwab Campus
Governor Greg Abbott today attended and delivered remarks at the new Charles Schwab North Austin Campus.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Statement On Multiple Fatality Accident In Uvalde County
Governor Greg Abbott today released the following statement after a car crash involving multiple fatalities took place on Highway 83 North near Garner State Park:
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Appoints Seven To The Texas Military Preparedness Commission
Governor Abbott has appointed Annie L. Sobel, M.D. and James Whitmore and re-appointed Thomas Duncavage, Woody Gilliland and A.F. “Tom” Thomas for a term set to expire February 1, 2023. Additionally, he has appointed Kenneth Sheets and Garry Bradford.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Reappoints Black And Jeffries To Texas Appraiser Licensing And Certification Board
Governor Greg Abbott has reappointed Clayton Black and James Jeffries to the Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board for terms set to expire January 31, 2023.
- Monday, March 27, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Applauds Department Of Justice Action Against Sanctuary Cities
Governor Greg Abbott today issued the following statement after Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the Department of Justice will withhold and claw back federal funds from sanctuary cities that do not comply with immigration laws and enforcement, specifically U.S. Code 1373.
- Friday, March 24, 2017 Washington, D.C.Governor Abbott Joins President Trump For Charter Communications Jobs Announcement
Governor Greg Abbott today visited the White House where he joined President Donald J. Trump and Charter Communications Chair and CEO Tom Rutledge to announce Charter’s commitment to bring thousands of jobs back to America from overseas.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Reappoints Baer To The Office Of Public Utility Counsel
Governor Greg Abbott has reappointed Tonya Baer to the Office of Public Utility Counsel (OPUC) for a term to expire February 1, 2019.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Reappoints Brannan Commissioner Of Workers' Compensation
Governor Greg Abbott has reappointed Ryan Brannan Commissioner of Workers' Compensation at the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) for a term to expire February 1, 2019.
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 Austin, TexasGovernor Abbott Reappoints Barta As Injured Employee Public Counsel
Governor Greg Abbott has reappointed Jessica Barta to the Injured Employee Public Counsel for a term set to expire February 1, 2019.